12 graduate students participated in the University of Guelph 3MT competition.
All contestants did an amazing job communicating their research in simple (and not too technical) language.
We are so very proud of everyone who participated in today's University wide competition but also those who participated in the individual College heats.
1st Place Winner: Shanthanu Krishna Kumar (MSc Plant Agriculture)
2nd Place Winner: Alicia Dobbs (MSc Animal Biosciences)
3rd Place Winner: Alanna Whinton (MSc Human Health and Nutritional Sciences)
Congratulations to Alicia Dobbs!!
News & Announcements
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- New Assistant Prof in Companion Animal Nutrition
- OAC Dean Rob Gordon to Become VP Research at Laurier
- Precision Feeding is The Future of Swine Production by Library PigCHAMP (Sep 15, 2015)
- New Ag Women’s Network being fuelled by passion
- Pointing Researchers To Practical, Beneficial Beef Industry Projects