The Western Nutrition Conference (WNC) is an important vehicle for the exchange of new ideas and information pertinent to the animal nutrition industry. Every year, approximately 200 participants from various nutrition–related disciplines gather to hear speakers from around the world present leading edge data and concepts important to the future success of our industry.
This year’s theme is “Honouring the Past, Focused on the Future”. We have planned a number of opportunities to celebrate the last Western Nutrition Conference before the new format for the national Animal Nutrition Conference of Canada is adopted in 2017. We expect a number of familiar faces from previous conferences to be in attendance and are hoping for a record turnout. The pre-conference symposium will be held on the afternoon of September 20 and is being sponsored by AB Vista / Robinson Bioproducts Inc. The theme will be “Leveraging tools and ingredients for animal performance and environmental benefit”.
Location: Sheraton Cavalier Hotel, Saskatoon, SK
Event Date: September 20-22, 2016
News & Announcements
- AgInnovation Ontario - Firing up fibre digestion for hogs
- More Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Project Gets $10.3 Million
- Success at the 104th Poultry Science Annual Meeting, Louisville, Kentucky
- Genomics Research Helps Breeders Select the Next Generation of Cattle
- APS Professor Receives International Animal Welfare Award
- Dr. Tina Widowski, Egg Farmers of Canada Research Chair