Congratulations to Youngji Rho. Canadian Society of Animal Science, announced 2017 award winners at The American Society of Animal Science (ASAS) and the Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) joint meeting in Baltimore, MD from July 8 to July 12, 2017.
Ms. Youngji Rho, was the 1st winner of the graduate students poster competition for her Master’s thesis research entitled “Rho Y., C. Zhu, E. Kiarie, and C. F. M de Lange. 2017. Apparent ileal and total tract digestibility of corn DDGS steeped without or with fiber degrading enzymes and fed to growing pigs. J. Anim. Sci.”
News & Announcements
- 3MT Winners Announced!
- U of G Researchers Ensure Access to Nutritional Information for Farmed Fish and Aquatic Organisms
- Making better milk through cow behaviour
- Respecting research animals
- ABSc Twitter page
- Research Relationships Focus on Mink Mating
- Students Bolster Wikipedia’s Pet Nutrition Content with Science
2017/12/13 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2017/12/14 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/18 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
2017/12/20 - 1:30pm to 4:30pm