Congratulations to Youngji Rho. Canadian Society of Animal Science, announced 2017 award winners at The American Society of Animal Science (ASAS) and the Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) joint meeting in Baltimore, MD from July 8 to July 12, 2017.
Ms. Youngji Rho, was the 1st winner of the graduate students poster competition for her Master’s thesis research entitled “Rho Y., C. Zhu, E. Kiarie, and C. F. M de Lange. 2017. Apparent ileal and total tract digestibility of corn DDGS steeped without or with fiber degrading enzymes and fed to growing pigs. J. Anim. Sci.”
News & Announcements
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
- Animal Welfare Leadership and Innovation Award
- 3MT Winners Announced!
2018/01/25 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/01/26 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/02/10 - 9:00am to 5:00pm
2018/02/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm