Congratulations to Youngji Rho. Canadian Society of Animal Science, announced 2017 award winners at The American Society of Animal Science (ASAS) and the Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) joint meeting in Baltimore, MD from July 8 to July 12, 2017.
Ms. Youngji Rho, was the 1st winner of the graduate students poster competition for her Master’s thesis research entitled “Rho Y., C. Zhu, E. Kiarie, and C. F. M de Lange. 2017. Apparent ileal and total tract digestibility of corn DDGS steeped without or with fiber degrading enzymes and fed to growing pigs. J. Anim. Sci.”
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/03/23 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm