Cara Cargo-Froom won the ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation competition which took place July 9th at the annual ASAS – CSAS conference in Baltimore, Maryland. This is the first time a Canadian student has won this competition that is historically dominated by the extremely strong companion animal groups from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champagne and Kansas State University. Cara competed against 6 other graduate students from these two universities. Her topic was ‘Apparent and true digestibility of minerals in animal and vegetable ingredient based adult maintenance dog food’.
News & Announcements
- Congratulations to Caitlin Decina and Julia Krumma (Harlander Lab) who won “Best Student Talk” and “Best Student Poster” at the UoG CCSAW Research Day 2018
- Congratulations to Drs. Andronie Verbrugghe and Anna-Kate Shoveller on 2018 Winn Feline Foundation Grant
- Success at Dairy Challenge in California!
- Congratulations to Patrick Birkl for receiving the Best Student Presentation Award!
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/05/29 - 10:30am to 11:30am
2018/05/31 - 9:00am to 10:20am
2018/06/15 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/07/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/08/17 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm