Cara Cargo-Froom won the ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation competition which took place July 9th at the annual ASAS – CSAS conference in Baltimore, Maryland. This is the first time a Canadian student has won this competition that is historically dominated by the extremely strong companion animal groups from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champagne and Kansas State University. Cara competed against 6 other graduate students from these two universities. Her topic was ‘Apparent and true digestibility of minerals in animal and vegetable ingredient based adult maintenance dog food’.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 12
- next ›
2018/03/02 - 1:15pm to 2:25pm
2018/03/03 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm
2018/03/16 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/04/20 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm
2018/05/18 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm