The 2016 Graduate Scholarship Application Form is available on the Forms/Files section of the Animal Biosciences website. If you require an alternative format of this form contact Gwen Dalton at email@example.com or 519-824-4120 extension 52284. The application deadline for the following awards has been extended to August 19, 2016:
• Frank Wallace Cockshutt Scholarship [I5015]
• W.R. Graham Memorial Award [I5030]
• Hamilton Milk Producer's Association Scholarship [I5034]
• James Harris Scholarship [I5035]
• John S. Martin Memorial Scholarship [I5057] (Complete Section X)
• James A. McGrath Memorial Scholarship [I5060] (Complete Section X)
• Egg Farmers of Ontario's Thomas R. Graham Scholarship [I5067]
• Frank and Gertraude Hurnik Scholarship [I5853] (Complete Section X)
• Craig Hunter Poultry Science Graduate Scholarship [I5699] (Complete Section X)
• Wallenstein Feed & Supply Ltd. Scholarship [E5945] (Complete Section X).
If you have further questions please contact Wendy McGrattan at extension 56215 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News & Announcements
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student