The 2016 Graduate Scholarship Application Form is available on the Forms/Files section of the Animal Biosciences website. If you require an alternative format of this form contact Gwen Dalton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-824-4120 extension 52284. The application deadline for the following awards has been extended to August 19, 2016:
• Frank Wallace Cockshutt Scholarship [I5015]
• W.R. Graham Memorial Award [I5030]
• Hamilton Milk Producer's Association Scholarship [I5034]
• James Harris Scholarship [I5035]
• John S. Martin Memorial Scholarship [I5057] (Complete Section X)
• James A. McGrath Memorial Scholarship [I5060] (Complete Section X)
• Egg Farmers of Ontario's Thomas R. Graham Scholarship [I5067]
• Frank and Gertraude Hurnik Scholarship [I5853] (Complete Section X)
• Craig Hunter Poultry Science Graduate Scholarship [I5699] (Complete Section X)
• Wallenstein Feed & Supply Ltd. Scholarship [E5945] (Complete Section X).
If you have further questions please contact Wendy McGrattan at extension 56215 or via email to email@example.com.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 2017 ASAS-CSAS Graduate Student Poster Presentation Winner is Youngji Rho!
- 1 of 14
- next ›