Held each spring, the Animal Welfare Research Symposium showcases research in animal welfare from multiple disciplines across the University of Guelph campus.
A wide range of topics related to animal welfare, animal ethics and the role of animals in society are presented with talks and posters.
The symposium provides a forum for faculty and graduate students to share research results, techniques and ideas.
All those interested from across campus, the public and industry are welcome to attend.
2017 Campbell Centre Animal Welfare Research Symposium
Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
Featuring Keynote Speaker:
Dr. Ed Pajor
Professor of Animal Behaviour and Welfare, University of Calgary
Topic to be announced.
News & Announcements
- Welcome Lee-Anne Huber!
- Assistant/Associate Professor: Computational Biology Position Available
- Tina Widowski awarded the OAC Alumni Association Distinguished Faculty Award for Extension
- Congratulations to Dr. Grégoy Bédécarrats for Receiving the 2017 Novus Outstanding Teaching Award!
- Studying animals (on an individual scale) with biosensors
- Graduate Seminar at Vern Osborne's Farm July 21, 2017
- Jean Szkotnicki Inducted into the Canadian Agricultural Hall of Fame
- 1 of 11
- next ›
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm