Horses and Humans Research Foundation is pleased to announce the award of its first ever "Innovation Research Grant" to a team from the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. The team’s project is titled ‘Can Horses Distinguish Between Neurotypical and Mentally Traumatized Humans?’ and will be led by Principal Investigator Katrina Merkies PhD.
See more at: http://stablemanagement.com/article/10000-innovation-grant-awarded-unive...
News & Announcements
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’
- U of G Gets $10.7 Million for Genomics Research
- U of G Professor named Poultry Worker of the Year
- Equine Therapy in CBC News
- Graduate Scholarship in Swine Nutrition in Memory of Kees de Lange
- Dr. Donald Grieve Inducted into the Middlesex County Agricultural Hall of Fame
2017/10/20 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm
2017/11/07 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
2017/11/10 - 1:30pm to 2:30pm