Horses and Humans Research Foundation is pleased to announce the award of its first ever "Innovation Research Grant" to a team from the University of Guelph in Ontario, Canada. The team’s project is titled ‘Can Horses Distinguish Between Neurotypical and Mentally Traumatized Humans?’ and will be led by Principal Investigator Katrina Merkies PhD.
See more at: http://stablemanagement.com/article/10000-innovation-grant-awarded-unive...
News & Announcements
- 2017 ASAS Companion Animal Graduate Student Oral Presentation Winner Cara Cargo-Froom!
- The Canadian Society of Animal Science (CSAS) Young Scientist Award Winner is Angela Cánovas!
- The Poultry Science Association Announces Its 2017 Award Winners - Gregoy Bedecarrats and Haley Leung
- Global Animal Partnership (GAP) Provides Funding for University of Guelph's Better Chicken Welfare Study
- Interview with an Animal Biology student
- Graduate Student Exercise Science Competition Winner at the Equine Science Society Symposium
- Professor Larry Schaeffer awarded ‘Doctor Honoris Causa’